Having a strong and sexy body is an excellent goal to strive for because it positively affects both your physical and mental well-being. When you look good you feel good and those vibes permeate through the room! This also includes having a healthy, well-rounded booty! Toning your tush is actually easier and more fun than you might think! We suggest that you try all of these workouts a few days a week and see which you like the most, then continue with that routine.
There are TONS of squat variations, we wanted to start with the basic, tried and true first.
- Start by standing tall and straight without bending.
- Your feet should be shoulder length apart at this point.
- Now, start lowering your body downwards by pushing your butt towards the ground and bending your knees.
- Take a brief pause and pull yourself up to the initial position.
- Maximize results using a kettlebell, dumbells, pulsing at the bottom or holding for >10 seconds.
The Half Bridge
Again, there are MANY variations to this, once you get the right form, play around with more advanced maneuvers.
- Lie down on your back completely straight.
- Make sure that your feet are shoulder length apart.
- Now start bending your knees and create a right angle with your legs.
- Start lifting up your hips off the ground until your body forms a straight line with your shoulders.
- Get into the plank position by lying on your stomach.
- Make sure that your elbows are right underneath your shoulders and your body is not completely touching the ground.
- Your feet should be hip-length apart, and your back should be flat.
- Squeeze your quads, glute, and core by pressing your elbows on the floor.
- This exercise can be done on the couch, chair, exercise ball or floor
- Your chest and knees should be aligned, and you should be placed below your knees.
- While keeping your knees bent, push yourself up off the ground.
- Start by standing tall and straight.
- Your feet should be hip-length apart.
- Cross your left leg with your right leg by stepping on the side.
- Bend your left leg and make sure that the weight is mainly on the right leg.
- Push the heel of your right leg on the ground to get back up.
- Switch legs and repeat 10 times.
- Maximize your workout by adding weights!
- Stand straight and use your right hand to hold onto a couch or table for support.
- Lift your left leg away from your body with toes pointing to the front.
- Make sure that you don’t bend. Push your leg forward and feel your glutes working.
- Switch legs and repeat 15 times.
- Start by kneeling on the floor while keeping your back straight.
- Keep one knee up (like you would do in a half-kneeling position).
- Now push yourself up to stand straight.
- Switch legs and repeat this workout 10 times.
- Start by standing straight and keeping your feet wider than your shoulder length.
- Push your hips back and try bending down in a squat position. Your chest should remain up.
- Repeat this exercise 15 times for best results.
These exercises are great for shaping and toning your tushy. If you want to build muscle strength, burn extra fat, and tone your muscle, you can try the above exercises every day for the best results. However, keep in mind, sometimes in order to REALLY break down the fat and skrink the fat cells, a non-invasive treatment such as body cavitation or radiofrequency are needed to get the job done.