Toned tushies have received their fair share of attention in pop culture with stunning celebrity derrieres always taking up the spotlight. Whether it’s the world’s obsession with Kim Kardashian or J-LO’s booty, women’s bottoms have become the talk of the town. More than ever women want to achieve similar results and focus much of their fitness routine on butt workouts.
Women’s curvaceous bodies have long been admired. In fact, scientific studies have shown that women who have bigger bottoms are more fertile as compared to women with flatter bottoms. The obsession with bigger bottoms has increased to such an extent that since 2013, butt augmentation has become the fastest growing procedure in cosmetic surgery. Women were frequently contacting plastic surgeons for Brazilian butt lifts.
However, butt lifts are expensive and potentially risky, so what’s a cheaper and safer alternative? Vacuum therapy and other non-invasive butt lifts are dominating the salon space. Since they are non-invasive they do require more upkeep than an actual surgical procedure, like a consistent fitness routine to see lasting results. Nothing is better than battling cellulite than a combo of getting vacuum therapy with some good ol’ squats!
Benefits of Vacuum Therapy
Vacuum therapy is a non-invasive aesthetic service that can tone your butt without the need for surgery. Its benefits are as follows:
- Contours and lifts your tushy
- Cellulite reduction
- Targets the thigh area too
- Works on the tissues and surrounding hip muscles
- Only takes 45 minutes
- Provides instant results
- In just one session, the butt can be lifted up to 70%
- One session is equivalent to 1,500 squats
- The butt looks smoother, firmer, and bigger
- Improves lymphatic drainage and breaks down fat deposits
- Results in a beautiful, toned butt
- One session is $150
Benefits of Squats
Squats are strength training exercises that specifically target the butt, thigh muscles, and glutes. Both women as well as men can make squats an essential part of their daily workout and reap the benefits. Apart from strengthening your muscles, squats have numerous other benefits, such as those mentioned below:
- Make daily activities like climbing stairs, lifting heavy objects, and running a lot easier.
- Reduces back pain
- Cellulite reduction
- Tones your thighs and buttocks
- Lifts your butt and makes it firmer
- Can be done anytime, anywhere
- Targets most of the core muscles in your lower body (glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and calves)
- Targets the core abdominal muscles
- Help get toned lower body abs
- Improves your balance, posture, and mobility
- You do not have to pay anything to do squats. Can be easily done at home
- Doing squats regularly shows improved results
So, if you are looking for a simple, affordable, and non-surgical method to lift your butt and flaunt your curves in those skinny jeans, yoga pants, or bikini, then try out the combination of vacuum therapy and squat exercises. You’ll look good AND feel good!